ProTreat Version 6.3 Released
OGT is pleased to announce the release of Version 6.3 of ProTreat. The release includes the following:
- New WHB Block which seamlessly incorporates radiation heat transfer and kinetic modelling of H2 and COS reactions into rigorous sizing and rating calculations.
- Columns and Recycle Blocks automatically initialize from previous results when possible. This results in significant time savings when running simulations more than once.
- Solver Block offers Linear Interpolation and Quadratic Interpolation methods which significantly speed convergence of well-behaved systems.
- Flow Multiplier Block includes the option to specify a Flow Ratio which sets the outlet flow rate to be a specified ratio of the flow rate of a reference stream.
- Several additional features and improvements.
If you are a licensed ProTreat user, go to http://www.protreat.com/support and use your HASP Key ID to login and download the latest version.