ProTreat Version 6.4.2 Released
Version 6.4.2 of ProTreat® has now been released. Advances include:
- Improved Waste Heat Boiler reliability for operating under high-level oxygen enrichment. Improved reversible kinetics for H2 recombination and COS formation from CO.
- Find a Stream or Block on the flowsheet by pressing Ctrl + F. The flowsheet will adjust the view pane and highlight the queried item.
- Carbon Clean Solutions Limited solvent added to ProTreat® and is available for Carbon Clean Solutions Limited approved customers.
- Component Actual and Equilibrium graphs for columns are now displayed in Partial Pressure units.
- Component Equilibrium graphs now available in Reabsorbers.
- Internal Streams are color coded to match the customizable stream colors in PTR files. All stream types are color coded by the thermodynamic model used to flash the stream.
- Flash reliability and efficiency improvements.
- General flowsheet execution speed improvements.
- Bug fix which affects interface equilibrium calculations for columns with very steep temperature gradients.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Licensees have access to all updates at no charge and are encouraged to download and start using Version 6.4.2 to take advantage of the very latest.